Saturday, October 3, 2009

Every Moment


Does anyone else find it interesting that each moment for all of eternity has a different name? Right now its October 3, 2009 at 4:15 and some odd seconds and some odd milliseconds and so on and so forth. It will never be October 3, 2009 at 4:15 and some odd seconds and some odd milliseconds again. There is no rewind, no redo, not even a replay. When it passes it passes. I find that almost scary. No matter what I do, I'll never be able to change what I did in the past, only maybe make up for it in the future.

Make the most of every moment. You'll never have it again.
*picture taken by: The Starry Eyed*

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love this!! And the last one!! Just the way they're written. They express these deep and hard to comprehend things so perfectly!! Awesome. You're such a great writer, Katie!! And your decisions about pictures. These pictures are perfect. The one for "Nothing" makes me think of the song "You Raise Me Up." :)

    "I am strong when I am on your shoulders! You raise me up to more than I can be." Such a good song!

    ReplyDelete