Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I've Got Nothin'


I can't do anymore. I'm out of ideas. Nothing I say helps, and everything I do doesn't seem to make a difference.

It hurts when someone you care about tells you how their life is falling apart, and no one likes them, and all they want to do is drink their cares away. I tried. I said what I thought might hit a nerve, hit her heart, hit something with feeling, but there is nothing left for me to do or say. All I can do is love. But why me? Why, God, did you decide to give this to me? I feel so drained, and its only been 2 days! I feel emotionally and spiritually empty. She says there isn't any hope for her, and now I'm starting to feel the same way, only about myself. There doesn't seem to be any hope left for me to save her, except through your mighty hand. But I have nothing. I've said everything I could think of. I've told her everything of importance.

What am I supposed to do now?

*picture taken by: Mashael Al-Shuwayer*

No comments:

Post a Comment