Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I crashed and burned

I had a job interview last week.  It was terrible.  I felt like a big dummy the whole time, and near the end I was sweating so much that I was more worried about the sweat stain on my chair than the questions I was answering.  I cried afterward.  I knew it was terrible, and I knew that I would not hear from them again.  Today I got a call from an unknown number.  The voice at the other end told me that she was the principal from that same school.  I thought, "Oh, they're just letting me know that I didn't get it."  Nope.  She said, "We'd like to invite you back to teach a lesson for us." Huh? Excuse me, ma'am, but did you guys pay attention to my interview?  Did you see that I crashed and burned?  I was amazed.  Thank you, Jesus for letting me know that no matter how I perform, your will cannot be tampered with.

2 comments:

  1. Try not to leave a trail of euphoria in all the classrooms you teach in... You will have a brilliant career- ask anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a valued daughter of the Father and he loves to show that to you. Go forth and blow them away with your talent. You are far more than some nervous interview ... you are special

    ReplyDelete