Saturday, December 26, 2009

I'm a confusing person..

Its funny how one day you can look at a picture and smile and just be filled with this indescribable kind of joy and the next day you look at the same picture and only want to cry. One day's laugh is the next day's wail, and one day's love is the next day's desperation.

I learned something in the past 3 days:

Guard your heart because it is precious, and someday you'll give it to a man who will truly love you and long to spend his life with you. You don't want to give him a broken one. So keep it safe.

2 comments:

  1. Katie, your writing is so awesomely short, sweet, deep, and meaningful. I don't know if awesomely is an adjective/adverb... but anyways! :) Whether your target audience is yourself, or others, I think it is obvious that God has blessed you with a gift and that it is (either way) a tool that glorifies Him. Either audience, I'm sure that it will continue to be meaningful to you and will also continue to touch others and be meaningful to them; as it has been and continues to be meaningful to me. Keep writing! :) Sometimes, we have to wait for God to give us the words, but your writing is the same as your singing in that it exhibits the blessings that He has poured out and allows them to be used for His glory. Keep writing! Either way you look at it, it is a joyous song to the heavens, to yourself, and to those around you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need your help. I have authored a book proceeds go to the church. I just wrote what I was hearing from God. I'm a Pastor I preach a lot but write books never. "The Blessings of Covenant" is biblical truth about how to stay married for life. It is my first book the content must reach America and the Church worldwide because divorce is running a-muck! Hope I spelled that correctly. Pastors, Bishops, evangelist ministers and evey area of the church of Jesus Christ is getting a divorce as if it's been Ok'd by God. Please help me get this book out on the streets. Please See my Blog and wedsite and let's network.

    God bless you please ask if you have marital or biblical questions.
    Blog = http://amarriage-or-adivorce.blogspot.com/

    and My Web Page: http://s3.hotdoodle.com/pastordavid/

    ReplyDelete