Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And so it goes.

I'm going to miss this.  Home. Music fills the rooms. Laughter and joking. Family.  The sounds of home. My dad sits strumming his guitar, and the television talks to no one in the background.  The crickets chirp in the thick night air.  The feelings of home. Safety and security. Love. Comfortability. Easiness.  I'm going to miss the morning. Waking up to the sounds of my family going about their business downstairs.  I'm going to miss going up to my wonderful mother and resting my head on her shoulder.  I'm going to miss being able to cry to my sister.  I'm going to miss having my brother to beat up.  I'm going to miss the beautiful heart of my wonderful baby sister. I'm going to miss my dad and the way he shows that he cares.

I love you. I'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment