Friday, April 9, 2010

The Perfect Moment

I'm having that feeling. The one where nothing seems hopeful. The one where I'm not excited about anything. The one where I just feel sad about every possible way I could spend my time in the near future. I don't want to go to dinner now. I don't want to cook dinner later. I don't want to go to this comedy show tonight. I don't want to hang out with my friends. I don't want to sleep in tomorrow. I'm just sad.

I want to live in a moment of my choosing forever. Personally, I would choose January 12, 2010 around 4:15 pm. The perfect moment.

I want everything in my life to magically come together. I don't want to keep waiting. I don't know whats wrong with me. My life used to feel put together. My life used to feel great. I loved my family, I loved my friends, I didn't have any boy problems to worry about, I was an athlete and I loved it, and I had an amazing church that helped me grow in my faith constantly. What happened to that? I must have been deceived. Life can never be perfectly put together. Life is a process. When I see my Lord, that is when I will feel completely satisfied. That is the perfect moment, and the good news is, I really will live in that moment forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment