Monday, July 26, 2010

That's Right


I've been having lots of doubts lately.  All of them have to do with where I am in my life right now.  I wasn't quite sure that I was supposed to be at school where I am and in Young Life where I am.  I've been asking God for something more than a feeling.  For something concrete that I can see and feel.  Something that can show me that this is exactly where I should be and that I've made no mistake in my attempts to obey Him.

This weekend I've been visiting in the area where I go to school and do Young Life.  Last night I got that confirmation.  It was almost literally a huge "thumbs up" from God.  It was so real, and I felt it so strongly and was so obviously convicted to be here that there is no mistaking that this is the sign I was asking for.  I missed this place.  This is just where I need to be and I pray that God would bless my time here and that not a second would be wasted while I'm here doing His work.

*picture taken by: Dr. Pattnaik*

No comments:

Post a Comment