Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Impact the World


I just want to make a difference.  This has been so prevelant on my heart lately.  I want to get out of my silly routine, my comfort zone, my day-to-day, and I want to do something.  I want to make a difference in the world for Christ.  I feel anxious, but I don't know what for.  I feel like my life is so ready to go somewhere, but it doesn't look like it ever will.  It is so hard to have to do things that don't seem to contribute at all to Christ's purpose for my life.  What will a college algebra or a history or an aerobics class do for Christ?  I can honor him by doing my best, but what else are these things accomplishing.  I want to speak, act, sing, play, and write for Him.  I am so ready to be in the world.  I'm so ready to get out of school, and get to the real work.  I don't need a college degree to do what Christ is calling me to do!  I need his presence in my life, his spirit in my heart, his words in my mouth, and his actions in my head, and I feel like I have those things.  Just let me go, let me do something that will impact the world.

I NEED to make a difference.

picture taken from: Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment