Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Is This Right?


Am I really where I am supposed to be?  Should I be here, at this school, with this major?  I am scared that I've strayed from God's plan for me.  But I'm too scared to change the plan.  I thought this school was the hard choice, the difficult path.  If I had chosen ECU then I would have been too comfortable.  I thought this was right.  I was getting out of my comfort zone.  I never thought I'd regret this.  I was drawn here from the start.  Everyone else thought I was supposed to be here.  

I want SO badly to be where God wants me.  Thats all I want.  I can't BE without being where he wants me.  I physically ache thinking that I might not be in the right place.  

I need prayer.  If anyone reads this, even if you don't know me, please pray for me.  Thats all I need.  He is my everything.  I cannot be here if He is not with me.

Please. picture taken by Doc Tony Photography

2 comments:

  1. Of course I'll pray for you. Those thoughts creep into all of our heads about decisions we make. He gave us a huge power to be able to choose and those who follow Him closely only want to make the decisions that He wills for our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for you Katie! I definitely decided ECU was no longer where I needed to be, and now I'm back to the realization that it IS where I need to be. You didn't make the wrong choice! You are impacting kid's lives and God put you there for a reason! Is He leading you somewhere new? Only He knows...but what I learned is, be patient, He will direct your paths kiddo. Don't worry, your life is not a question to Him. His plan is perfect...no matter what you choose.

    ReplyDelete