Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Shoulder of My Creator


As soon as everything seems great, something ruins it. Not just the one obvious thing that is upsetting me, but other things too. I could be losing something HUGE very soon. I keep questioning my major. I don't know if I want to do music anymore. I might want to major in English. I have two friends who don't get along. I want this post to sound good, but I really don't care right now. This is my heart, and sometimes it doesn't sound eloquent. Things are good, things are bad. Things are happy, things are sad. I can't freaking decide how I feel. I just want to go to her and sit with her and cry. Then I want someone to tell me what I should do with my life. Then I want someone to tell me who I should love and who I shouldn't. Then I just want to fall into the arms of my heavenly Father and let him hold me.


Wait... I can do that now.

Alright, I'm leaving to go cry on the shoulder of the creator of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment