Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hard Questions


What do I desire?


That is quite a question. I don't even know what the answer is. I tell myself that I want good grades, good friends, a relationship, a good job, a great church, a desire for the Lord, an easy life. Is this really what I want? Maybe I just need to admit to myself what I really do want. In order to do that I'll have to see what things make me have a bad day.

1. When I don't get up on time.
2. When I get in a fight with a friend.
3. When I don't get in the word.
4. When I stress about certain things. ;)
5. When I am tired.

There are probably more, but I'll just leave it at that. If you didn't notice already, every single one of those starts with the words "When I." I think its great to set priorities straight, but I need to bring someone else into the picture. I can't keep on making my decisions for myself. I need to let someone else in.

Now for an even harder question.

What does CHRIST desire for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment