Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mistakes


I am a screw up. Yes, its true. Everyone... Katie is a screw up. She just screws up. All the time. She is disorganized, irresponsible, forgetful, and she isn't very thoughtful.

Then again, I guess we're all screw ups. Its true. Everyone who is reading this... you're a screw up. I'm sorry, but its true. We're all just clumsy, forgetful screw ups. We can't do anything right



Without Christ.



There's nothing without Him. There isn't even a life to screw up. He is my everything. He gives me life, and breath, and everything that I could ever need. He knows whats going on. He is the only one that keeps me from being the screw up that I am naturally. Of course, we have slips. I just have more. :) I really love that he lives in me. Its kind of awesome.

It keeps me from being a screw up all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment