Sunday, February 15, 2009

Young Life!


I love these kids. I love them so much! Everytime I think about them I smile. I love that they are here, I love that they are so funny, I love that they are faithful, I love that they care. I have stumbled upon the greatest group of Young Life kids that I could ever possibly ask for. They may get distracted, they may get crazy, and they may not be perfect, but I cannot help but love them! I don't think any of them will ever even see this, but if you do... I LOVE YOU! You're amazing! It means the world to me that you've made it so easy for me to be a part of Young Life at your school! Thank you so much. I'm praying for you, and I'm thinking about you.

The Lord has shown me a little bit more of my long and narrow path. This part of the path is where I dive into Young Life, and get myself invested. He lights each step I take but only right before I take it. I guess its more thrilling that way! But I see a light. It seems far off, and it seems unreal, but I know its there. I'm running toward it. I need it.

I love them.

2 comments:

  1. Young Life IS amazing! I love seeing the ways the Lord has blessed my ministry in the past year and a half. It's SO exciting for me to see you experience the same lovely things! Yay Young Life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Love Young Life. Its been such a blessing for me to have come full circle from being a true YL kid to now being a leader. The LORD is SOOOO good.

    ReplyDelete