Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not enough time.


There are not enough hours in a day. I think I am going to petition the government/God for more hours in the day. Or we could just eradicate sleep. That would work out pretty well. Sleep just takes up precious time I could be using to do things like homework, working out, practicing, reading, etc.

Have you ever heard of those people who only need like one or two hours of sleep every night or every few days or something. AND THEY COMPLAIN! Alright, next time I meet some of you kids who think its so hard to get everything done when you have 23 hours in your day, I am going to punch you in the face. I wish I were you.

I'm going to pray that I become one of them. Yes, that sounds like a good plan.

Pray that I don't ever have to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment