Friday, October 10, 2008

Developing Thoughts


I've had this idea rolling around in my head for a while now. It's extremely important to me and everything seems to relate to it. It is so complex now that I cannot even put it all into words. I really want to write about it, but I want to make sure its well developed first. I couldn't just keep letting it stay in my head so I just thought I'd post something saying that I am going to post something about this idea. I am actually very excited about it, and I think this is the only place that I can say anything about it because not many people see this. I think this idea may offend a few people, and I don't want to do that. I just really love this concept that the Lord has put on my heart for the past few months. So, I'm pretty sure only one or two people actually read these posts, but they won't be offended. So, I'm safe putting it on here. I'm super excited...


Get ready.

1 comment:

  1. You're seriously going to leave me hanging like this??? Sheesh...but i still love you!

    ReplyDelete