Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life comes fast


Objective:

Write out your life for the next for years.

How am I supposed to decide what I want to do with my life, and then look up every single class that I will take for that purpose so soon? I am still young. I used to have all the time in the world. Everyone says, "Oh you have time, don't worry." I don't seem to have any time anymore. Everyone wants me to know.

I've never really loved anything at school. Learning comes naturally, I like to learn new things, but I don't love school. I've never been incredible at anything at school either. Everyone else has their subject, math, science, history, english, music, theatre. I have none of that. The only thing I've ever been good at or passionate about is sharing Christ. Getting to know people and being a beacon of light in a dark world. I have never REALLY wanted to do anything else. What kind of job can I get with that though? How am I supposed to support myself like that? I have no idea. Everything is coming up so fast. It's all in a blur, it's charging at me full speed, it's about to hit me. I can brace myself for the blast all I want, I will still be knocked down.


It is a good thing I have Christ to pick me up. I'm relying on Him to show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment