Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Day to Never Forget

Simply beautiful. Puzzlingly refreshing. Interestingly wonderful.

I woke up in a start, and then remembered that I did not finish my work. I failed a quiz in English. I had to go to the library to read for an hour after my morning classes. I had a crappy lunch. I went to choir and forgot a pencil and discovered more activities that I must somehow fit into my already packed schedule.
How could a day that starts out like this end up simply beautiful, puzzlingly refreshing, and interestingly wonderful?

I know why...
I spent time with one incredible new friend. One who loves me, talks to me, listens to me, is honest with me, and does not criticize me. She cares about me, and does not push me away when I need to talk.

I met 6 absolutely amazing new people. They have fun, they laugh, they joke, they care. They are amazing.

God provides people in life that may not share my faith, or see things my way all the time, but they love me. My Father is looking out for me while I'm here. He knows where I'm going, so I don't have to be worried about the journey. I simply need to stay in the passenger seat, He will take me where I need to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment