Monday, September 8, 2008

What to say...

It's another one of those days. Another time when I have no idea what I want to say, but I need to say something. I need to write something down. I keep thinking through the recent experiences I've been having and thinking of what I could write about them, but nothing seems all that interesting. So, I'm just going to write. Hoping my words for thoughts that make sense to someone outside of my train of thought.

God is good. I wrote yesterday about my walking down Elm St. experience, and it was incredible. The whole reason for that experience was because of my conversation the night before which I stayed up late to have. I was too tired to wake up early and go to the other church. But the conversation really helped me. It was pertaining to something that had been on my mind all day, and somehow God steered the conversation in the right direction. God spoke through my friend, and it was so obvious that I was hearing God's voice. Then once again it was reinforced when my friend heard the pastor talk about the same thing at church the next morning. God is so good! He's been teaching me so much lately. It's refreshing to be reminded of how blessed I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment