Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Walking Arm in Arm


I am contradicting myself. Yesterday started out horribly; I was in a bad mood, I slept through classes, and I was frustrated. It ended wonderfully; I spent a presumably boring night just walking around with a friend (it actually ended up being wonderful), I spent some time with some amazing people, I straightened out frustrating situations, I joked around, I winked at someone, I was cared for. I love days like that when all you need is someone to make you smile, and that one smile changes your whole outlook on the day. But then today started out incredibly; I woke up on time, I was able to actually get ready, I was able to stay awake in class, I took great notes, I learned about possible majors, I walked arm in arm with a friend, I had a wonderful unexpected breakfast with three awesome people, I had a casual conversation. Now I am sitting in my bed, with my laptop on my lap, feeling the best I've felt this week. Days like this can only get better.


I must be a moody person, having had a horrible day yesterday and being sad, but then having an incredible day today and being giddy.


I'm ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment